Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Must...Not...Do...Another...SQUARE!


Ok, this sock scrap blanket is taking over my life! What started as a fun little project to use up some extra yarn, has turned into a full blown addiction. I know I'm not alone. There is a whole forum on Ravelry dedicated to this deceptively simple yet obsessive project. It's right here if you want to see how many people just on Ravelry have been sucked in to Shelly Kang's delightful blankie. I am posting a link to her free pattern here with a strong warning to proceed at your own risk.

I even have my 1 1/2 year old daughter helping me with squares! This is bad. Very, very bad. I have a lace shaw to finish for my BFF's wedding in October and oodles of Christmas presents to get done. If only I could put down the squares! I can quit anytime, really.

2 comments:

  1. You can quit anytime.

    I TOTALLY believe you. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just KNOW you can quit...you just don't want to....right????

    ReplyDelete