Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If Not Knitting...

then spend hours on Ravelry organizing.

Since it's a slow day at work and I can't organize my stash from here, I decided to clean up my Ravelry stash and queue.  I'm the type of person that needs a list, a plan, an organized way of tackling a problem or situation.  Of course, that only applies to my online life.  In real life, I'm unorganized, running in circles and constantly trying to keep too many balls in the air.  So while I'm trapped here at work, I figured I'd do my best to get some control over one of the few things I have control over, my knitting.

First up, move the items in my queue that actually have a chance of getting made to the top of the list and create tabs so I can easily find them.  Secondly, link said projects to yarn I currently have listed on my stash page.  This part is a little dicey since most of the yarn I intend to ever use isn't on there but I figure I will go back and refine this part at some point in the far far away future.  Finally, I organized my projects page, so I can look at my final efforts and reaffirm that it is always worth it in the end.  I even created a "me" tab so I could quickly see some of what I've kept for myself.

Better get back to it, only 6 more hours of work left.

No comments:

Post a Comment