Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Directions

As I read through my blog entries (sparse as they are) I realized that if I am going to get back into blogging, the name and description needed to change as much as my life has changed since I first started it. 


For one, and most importantly, it's really not about just me anymore.  Also, it was started as a craft type blog but truth be told, I don't do many crafts anymore.  I am however, hopelessly addicted to fine yarn and knitting.  Finally, I've been through many life changes and challenges and as things finally start to look up, I'd like to blog about them too.  So, I came up with P3Tog because it really should be more about how, as an older first time mom, my activities are more closely related to knitting my little family together.


Please have patience with me since this is more a WIP rather than a UFO.  


Off the needles...

No comments:

Post a Comment